Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Tea Box...

Hello!

Welcome to my blog - its my personal blog to allow a little light into my life.  I wanted to explain the title of this blog a little bit.  Recently, I stopped drinking caffeine and have been focusing on becoming as healthy as possible - mind, body and soul.  So to curve that caffeine craving, I have started drinking tea every morning when I go to work and a cup every night before I go to bed.  I drink decaffeinated tea only - but love hearing about what other teas are out there.  The other reason I chose this title is one of the fondest memories of my mom when I was living at home in Mequon.  Every night after school or on the weekends, my mom would warm up a cup of Lipton Original Tea and drink it in this old Christmas mug of hers whether it be winter or summer.  The mug is now tea stained.  Whenever I saw her with her cup of tea, I knew she was relaxed and happy and that is one of the best memories I have of my parent's home. 

I am so excited to start this process.  I am not on facebook, so I still wanted to stay connected to the world somehow!  I have been playing around with blogs for a little while now, and I wanted to make my own.  I hope to share knitting creations, recipes, pictures, stories, quotes, good books, good movies, and so much more that will show you what I am currently up to in my life.  Thank you for taking this journey with me and sit back, relax, and enjoy a cup of tea!

xoxo Sarah

1 comment :