Monday, March 12, 2012

A Cousin's Weekend!

Good Evening everyone!

This past weekend was another crazy fun filled family weekend- but on my side of the family.   My sister and I - sans Mom who had laryngitis - went to Menasha/Appleton area for my cousin Liz' shower and Bachelorette Party!

It was super fun and I got some really fun ideas if I ever have to host one of these :)

Here are a few pics from the shower and the night after the bridal shower:
At Liz's shower with family!
At Bachelorette Party in Appleton!
The other thing I have to show you is how my cousin Amy made JELLO shots.  Now, the last time I had a Jello shot I believe was in college and I remember how great they were - but how Amy made these was so creative!  I have to get the recipe - she made them in orange peels.  Take a look!

Congrats Liz and can't wait for August!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment