Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter over to one and all!!

This past week/weekend was a time I was able to spend some time with family and able to reflect about what Easter is all about.  It's crazy to think that this is the most important holiday in Catholicism - because this is what Catholicism is built on -the resurrection of Jesus.

Zachary and I were able to celebrate with my mom and sister on Saturday, Holy Saturday, and at church today and with his family this afternoon!

All thought I can't be in Appleton visiting with my extended family - I hope they all know how much I miss them and love them.  It's hard to be away from family especially on holidays!

Well anyways - I hope that you were able to spend Easter with a little family as well!

Take a look at our Easter eggs Zachary and I colored on Thursday night!


Happy Easter from my family to yours,
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment