Sunday, April 8, 2012

Skinny Coconut Cupcakes - Easter Style!

Oh man so I am in LOVE with this blog called skinnytaste.com!  Everything on there looks delicious!  So I saw this one recipe that I thought was TOOO cute for Easter.  Since we were going over to my in-laws, I thought I had to make this.  Now - I have not been the biggest fan of coconut.  I mean I like my occasional Malibu and Pineapple - but straight coconut - not a big fan.  This though - CHANGED MY MIND!  Plus they are healthier than normal cupcakes.  Instead of piling on the frosting - they tell you how much should be on each cupcake.


Anywho here is the recipe if you would like to see:  http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/03/skinny-coconut-cupcakes.html

Aren't they just adorable!?!

xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment