Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day!

All though it is a day late, happy memorial day to all those who have served or who are serving for our country - from my grandpas to my brother-in-law, Happy Memorial Day - thank you for all you day!

In our life, Memorial Day is the start of summer which means it is pool time!!!  Zachary and I are fish at heart - we love the pool!  Yesterday, we had Zachary's parents and sisters over to spend Memorial Day with us!  We had soo much food and awesome weather for the pool!

Zachary and his sisters in the pool soaking up the sun!   I love seeing how much fun they are having!
For snacks we had Nueske's (my personal favorite meat products ever) Summer Sausage, cheese curds, homemade French Onion Dip, and rainbow fruit skewers!  For dinner we had the original baked beans and BBQ pulled pork sandwiches - the perfect way to start the summer in my book!  

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day and start to the summer!
xoxo
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment