Monday, June 4, 2012

Library Time!

Ok so I finished another book!  Yeah for me!

And this book is going to get it's own post dedicated to itself later this week.

As a recommendation from my good friend Katie, I read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.

No - this is not a self-help book.

Yes - this book will make you have a better perspective on your life.

Yes - I think you should read this book at least once in your life if you have not already!

That is all I am going to say about it now because I want to share a lot more about what I thought in it's own post.

Now on to the next book - A Secret Kept by Tatiana De Rosnay.  This is the third book she has published in English.  This author also wrote two other book's I love: Sarah's Key and "The House I Loved."  I am excited to start reading this next book because I loved the other two!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was jam packed and I will be sharing more later this week!

Keep Reading!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment