Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sister Sister!

This past weekend - as I was fighting my cold - my one and only sister Kate came down for our 2nd annual Kaminski sister weekend.  We decided to keep it local in the Chicago area.  We had a lot of fun and did some touristy activities including going to the top of the Sears tower - yes, the Sears tower is now called the "Willis" Tower.
View from the highest building in the Western Hemisphere - and then Kate and I in the glass boxes over the city of Chicago!
After having a fun Friday off of work and having some quality bonding time, we were able to go down tot he city again on Saturday to wish Zach's friend (and mine) Miles a happy birthday and good luck on the move as he heads to Columbus, OH!  We will miss you Miles!

Best friends forever and Zach being silly - Thanks honey :)
Then on Sunday - we were able to just relax watch some football and make some awesome cookies which my next post is about!  

I miss Kate all the time and wish I could see her everyday!  I hope she knows that - she is my best friend and I love her more than anything!

Yeah for Kate!
xoxoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment