Friday, November 2, 2012

Skinny Pumpkin Shooters!

I am so so so excited to share this recipe from SkinnyTaste!  This has turned out as one of my new fav fall recipes - it's quick, easy, and great for a big group of people!

Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters!!!  Click HERE for the recipe!  We didn't have double shot glasses, so I used these little iced tea glasses I got as a gift from my mom and sister and they worked perfectly!!!

Just the perfect fall dessert for a large group of people!
I made these this past weekend when we had our friends Conor and Morgan over for football on Sunday!  They loved them too!  This recipe literally tastes like pumpkin pie in a glass! I highly suggest making it! It's definitely going to be a fall staple in our house!

Happy Pumpkin!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment