Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Strawberry Fest 2013!

Strawberry Fest has come and gone, and I am already thinking about next year's fest!!!  I miss it already!

This year - it wasn't just the Kaminski girls that came - the guys came too (except for my dad)!!!  We started off the day at Morton's in Cedarburg for some lunch and an amazing Bloody Mary!  There was an old school blue grass band that played even with a washboard!  After that we did some shopping, wine tasting, more eating, and some beer tasting too!

If you want to see what we did last here, view this blog post here!

Way to go to Zach and Ted for being troopers through their first Strawberry Fests!  See the fun pictures below!

Side note: One item I purchased at the Strawberry Fest I absolutely love and CANNOT wait until I can use it come Thanksgiving!  Norah Fleming platters are so pretty and unique I absolutely love them!  And now I cannot wait to collect the minis you can add tot he platters!  I purchased the turkey one here because I thought it would be great for my favorite time of the year - FALL :) I think these are great gift ideas and are just wonderful for parties!!!

Yeah for Strawberries!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment