Monday, February 27, 2012

Downton Abbey

Speaking of my love for England and everything about it...

I just had to share this amazing show Zachary and I started watching this year called Downton Abbey.

SOURCE: HERE

I am not kidding - it is phenomenal and I suggest everyone see it!  Believe it or not, it is on PBS.  It part of the Masterpiece Theater collection on their network.

The first season is on Netflix OnDemand if you would like to watch it!  And you can watch the second season which just aired its season finale, two Sundays ago at this website:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/watch/index.html

Just to give you a little info on it, it's about a British Noble family - the last class of nobility before the Great War - and how this family interacts with society and how their help/servants interact with the family.  There are so many great relationships through out the show - such scandal, romance, suspense...it's the best.  I cannot lie!

Ok just had to share....

Watch it!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment