Monday, March 26, 2012

THE HUNGER GAMES!

Yes - yes - yes!  It finally is here!  A movie I have been waiting to see since I first started reading the book!

This past weekend, Zachary and I went on a double date with our friends Conor and Morgan to dinner and then to go see THE HUNGER GAMES!  Personally, I loved it!  There is so much going into that story there were things they had to cut out.  The cast though - was spot on!  Everyone played perfectly to who I thought the characters were in the story.

I can't wait for the 2nd and 3rd movies to come out because the characters just keep growing and progressing!  Oh what fun this story is - like I have told everyone - girl, boy, adult - you have to read this trilogy - the thought of it - is just crazy!!!

SOURCE: HERE

"Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!"
- Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment