Monday, March 26, 2012

Library Time!

Hey All!

Happy Monday!

So I finished Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter last week Thursday!  I thought it was GREAT!  It was a little political for me - but I thought it was a crazy twist on history!

I got some more books at the library to read: Too Close to the Falls, The Healing, Bel Canto, and The Pact.   I started The Healing today, but cannot wait to read Bel Canto which is an award winning novel about an opera-singing soprano and the danger that comes to a certain place she is singing at.  The Healing has been compared to The Help which is why I wanted to start reading - but it takes place in the mid 1800s and early 1900s - not so much during the Civil Rights Movement as The Help does.

Too Close to the Falls I am still trying to read - I will get to it I promise!  And The Pact is a Jodi Picoult novel about a suicide pact between two teenage lovers.  I will be honest, I don't know if I will be able to finish this one, but I am going to try.

Keep reading!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment