Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Cookies

Dessert Time!

So Monday was my boss Erin's Birthday - she was turning 22 ;)!

She is gluten intolerant and therefore can only have gluten free food!  So I decided to buy her a Starbuck's coffee and make the rest of the office Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal cookies.  They are to die for! (Erin did try a bite!)

I'm sure this can be made with a gluten-free flour as well, but unfortunately we didn't have any at home.

Take a look -I'm sure you are going to love!
Click here for the recipe.  What's great about these cookies is that not only are they delicious but the texture and the golden color - because of the peanut butter - are beautiful!

I have been known to make a mean chocolate chip cookie in my day, but these are probably the best I have ever had.   You have to try!

COOOKIE!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment