Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tea of the Week!


Happy Tuesday everyone!

This weeks "Tea of the Week" is from Harney & Sons - which is a tea company located in New York.  I am currently drinking "Peppermint Herbal Tea."

I get this tea when I come visit my sister and parents in Mequon.  It can be bought at Sendik's there.  I am not sure if the other Sendik's carry it or not like in Germantown or Whitefish Bay.  But I know it is at the Mequon location.

This tea is very refreshing in the morning on my way to work.  Just kind of wakes you up with the peppermint smell and flavor.  Not to mention - the tea bags are super cute - and the tins they come in can be used for anything when they are empty!

Here is the website for the Harney & Sons if you are interested in reading up a little more about their teas:
http://www.harney.com/index.cfm

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment