Thursday, April 5, 2012

Holy Week - Holy Thursday

Good Morning!

As the most of you know, this is Easter week this week  Meaning we get together as families to go on Easter Egg Hunts, search for our Easter baskets the Easter Bunny hid, eat Lamb or Ham, eat A LOT of Chocolate, and other goodies too.

Yet, we have to remember the real reason we are celebrating Holy Week this week - The Resurrection of Jesus.  Today marks the start of Holy Week - it is Holy Thursday.  Today, we remember the Last Supper of Jesus and his apostles.

What are you doing to remember what Easter is truly about this week?  Are you taking time out of your day to just reflect a little about what is happening around you - being thankful for what you have?  That is what I plan on doing every day.  I am thankful for my family, my husband, my job, my home, food, warmth, kindness, my friends, and so much more.

Are you doing anything fun this week to celebrate Easter as well?  During this time of the year, I LOVE watching "The Ten Commandments" with Charlton Heston.  Zachary and I own the movie and I start off this week watching it - so we watched it this past Sunday!  Tonight, we are going to be decorating Easter eggs!

I can't wait to post pictures of that soon as well!!

Remember what Easter is truly about!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment