Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chicken Florentine Pasta

Last night for dinner, I decided to try out my first Pioneer Woman recipe.  Man can that woman cook!  I have her blog/website linked to mine if you ever want to see what she is up to.  She has her own television show now on The Food Network and I highly recommend you watch it if you can!

Anywho,  I made a pasta dish she has a recipe for called Chicken Florentine Pasta.  All it is is pasta, chicken, spinach, tomatoes, a little garlic, a little white wine and tada!!!  Instead of penne, I used bow tie pasta!  I probably could have used half a pound instead of a full pound because the farfalle, aka bow tie, pasta expands quite a bit compared to penne.


Add some fresh parm on top and bread on the side and you have our finished product!


Click HERE if you would like the recipe - super super easy recipe!  And super healthy - a whole bag of spinach!

Great pasta - great dinner!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment