Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day!

Ok yes - yes - yes I know this is a little delayed!  But - better late than never right?!

My mother deserves the world.  If I could - I would hand it to her on a silver platter.  I hope she knows that every day.

So!  For Mother's Day I decided to go up to WI to visit my mom on the Saturday before so we could go out to dinner and a movie!  Although we didn't make it to the movie, we did go to one of our local favorite family-owned restaurants, Ferrantes, for dinner!  It was very nice I was able to spend this time with her!


My mother deserves the world.  If I could - I would hand it to her on a silver platter.  I hope she knows that every day.

What were you able to do for Mother's Day?  did you get to see your mom, grandmas, or godmothers?

I love you Mom,
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment