Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bruschetta Chicken - A Summer Fav!

I love tomatoes and basil.  I them separate and I love them together.  When I was younger, I promise you I didn't like either - but as I grew so did my taste buds!

I found this amazing recipe on The Pioneer Woman Cooks Blog and when I saw the picture of it - I thought OMG I have got to make this.  Take a look HERE at the recipe!



What is your favorite Tomato dish?  What is your favorite basil dish?  What is your favorite combo of the two???  I want to know what you like!  Let me know!

This recipe is so fast and easy!  Just a great way to spice up and beautify some grilled chicken!

Happy grilling!
xoxo Sarah

2 comments :

  1. Your dish looks yummy (and that pasta in a later post, too)!

    I love tomato & basil and my favorite way to eat it has been chopped tomatoes on the vine that's tossed with olive oil, salt & pepper, and basil topped over bruschetta. Lately, I like to roast grape tomatoes and add some fresh basil on top and heap it over pasta. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica! I know I love tomatoes and basil! I love any combination possible! my husband makes this amazing tomato, brie and basil salad - when he makes it I will post about it! That is probably my favorite combo!!

    ReplyDelete