Thursday, June 21, 2012

Campillo Raspberry Mancakes!

This past Sunday I decided to make a little awesome breakfast from the fresh raspberries we got at the farmers market. 

I have made these "mancakes" before from a recipe my cousin-in-law Cathleen sent me - the recipe I believe is from Zach's grandma, Nana.  

Here is the recipe below:
Mancakes
Combine Dry Ingredients:
1 cup siffted all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tb sugar

Combine Wet Ingredients:
1 egg (beaten)
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons melted butter

Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients mix until combined, batter will be lumpy. Heat up your griddle and enjoy!!

To make them raspberrilicious - I added a pint of raspberries that we got from the farmers market!  

Take a look below:


Don't they look awesome!  I know they aren't perfect circle pancakes - but these babies are the best - raspberries or not!

Yeah for man-cakes!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment