Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Daddy's Girl...

Happy Father's Day all!

I hope you were all able to spend time with your dads, or grandpas, or godfathers!  I wasn't able to see mine but I talked with him on the phone.  My family went up to visit my grandparents in Appleton.

I have always been a daddy's girl - trying to impress my father as much as I can.  It's probably because I'm the oldest!  I also am my dad's twin - even though I am a girl!

One of my favorite Father's Day activities has always been watching the US Open during that weekend.  I remember going to my Grandpa Kaminski's house when we were younger as a family and everyone would be watching it.

So Dad - this is for you - I love you very much and miss you very much!
xoxo Sarah
Father - Daughter dance at my wedding - "My Girl" by the Temptaions

No comments :

Post a Comment