Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Feta Cheese

One of my favorite food blogs I follow is called "A Cozy Kitchen."  I see all these wonderful recipes on there that I want to try!

I went to my friend Morgan's bachelorette party this past weekend - and I will post more pics of that shortly! - but I was in charge of bringing an appetizer.  I wanted to try something different and I thought I would try this wonderful Spinach and Artichoke dip with Feta Cheese.


Here is the recipe ( You can click HERE to see it on the website as well!)

Ingredients:
8 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup feta cheese
Pita chips (for serving)
Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients, leaving out 1/4 cup of the feta cheese. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the dip is hot and bubbly and beginning to brown on top.
Serve hot with pita chips.
Happy Thursday!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment