Thursday, August 30, 2012

Library Time: Vacation Edition

Hello All!
On vacation I read two books - I decided to go modern classic and read my first James Patterson novel and a Danielle Steel novel.

The first I finished was James Patterson's mob thriller Don't Blink.  It was very entertaining and I couldn't put the book down because I had to solve the mystery.  It was a pretty easy read and the mystery was there until the end.  I highly suggest it as a quick fun easy read!

The second book I read was Danielle Steel's Happy Birthday.  This was a romance novel about three people who all have the same birthday, and somehow all their lives cross.  In the midst of it all, there are two romances that start between some unlikely characters.  There is suspense, love, sadness, and happiness.  It is another great easy read!

Keep on Reading!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment