Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Skinny Chicken Rollatini with a Spinach Filing

As you all now from my many posts - one of my favorite blogs to cook/bake from is Skinny Taste.  I just love the fact that this blog has recipes but a healthier version of them.  Just by using skim milk instead of whole milk - or yogurt instead of sour cream.  It's the little things that really make a difference.

I have seen this one post since I started following this blog and every time I see it, I wanted to make it.  It looks so so so so good and it doesn't look too hard - a little messy but not bad!  It's called "Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigana."  Click HERE for the recipe.  Just a little hint I used with chicken - I always cook chicken a little longer than you are supposed to because myself and Zach like chicken well done.

This is such an easy and filing dinner - and a great left over for lunch the next day!  But it can get a little messy - so just be prepared!


Happy Chicken Recipes!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment