Friday, September 21, 2012

Dark Chocolate, Pistachio and Sea Salt Cookies

So I came across this recipe a few weeks ago and was like OMG I have GOT to make these!  They sounded amazing! 

So for our football party last weekend, I decided to bring them to the party.  

What can get any better than Dark Chocolate + Pistachio and on top of that sea salt. If you didn't know - salt enhances the taste of chocolate - or anything.  When we were in Michigan, we had this salted caramel ice cream that was unbelievable.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it right now...

BUT anywho - back to the cookies - these cookies were sooo yummy!  The only thing different from the recipe that I did was I used regular natural sea salt - not smoked.  I don't have a smoker or a wood burning grill so I had to use the non-smoked sea salt.  If you know of a place where you can find that at the grocery store, let me know - I looked and couldn't find them!  

I got the recipe off of the Joy the Baker blog. Click HERE for the recipe. 

The salt is on there - I promise!
Yeah for adding salt to baking!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment