Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Library Time!

Hey All!

Once again - sorry for the lack of posts this week!  I promise we have been having some great fun lately!

Ok so I have been reading a lot lately - I wanted to update you on three books I finished:

1) First is The Litigators by John Grisham.  I remember growing up and seeing my mom constantly read John Grisham novels.  I remember seeing The Client as a movie and loving it - so I thought I would love this book.  Unfortunately, it wasn't my favorite - I thought there would be more intense mystery but it didn't really do it for me.  It was more about political wrong doing rather than like murder mystery.  If you like drama stories about lawyers - than this is your book to read!

2) Second, I finally read Tina Fey's Bossypants  It's Tina Fey.  Enough said.  It's hilarious.  I also loved how she actually went into how she became Sarah Palin on SNL - since you know - I was Sarah Palin for Halloween back in 2008.

3) Lastly, I read the next book in the Lizzy and Diesel series by Janet Evanovich - Wicked Business,  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series.  I wrote about the first book HERE.  This one is about the deadly sin of Lust - it is so good!  It makes me want to live in Salem and be a baker and want to be magical.  Seriously guys, this is such a fun easy cheeky read!  I love it and highly suggest this series!

Ok - now working on reading some new books from some new authors!!!

Happy reading!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment