Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Yes...that is a Christmas song.  But I have to say, this is my most favorite time of the year.  Fall!  When Labor Day passes into September, and you can start to smell it in the air (Oh, and I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day - mine was spent in WI visiting my family!)

So why is Fall my favorite season?  Well, there are a lot of reasons.  Here are a few:
1) The Leaves
2) The Colors
3) PUMPKIN!
4) The cooking
5) My Wedding Anniversary is in October
6) Zach's Birthday is in September
7) My Birthday is in November
and last but not least...
8) It's Packers Season :)  FOOTBALL!

So get ready everyone for some amazing posts coming your way the next few months!  Here is a picture just to put you in the mood...

This was at Zach's first Packer game in November of 2007!
GO PACK GO!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment