Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Friday Night Lights...

What is one of the best memories you have had on Friday nights in the fall?

Is it sipping on hot apple cider with your friends?  Homecoming in high school?  TGIF tv shows from way back when??   Going to haunted houses?  Carving Pumpkins?

I have to tell you - my favorite was and still is Friday night high school football games!  I loved cheering on my high school team with my friends - eating hot dogs and drinking hot cocoa all night long!

I'm blessed as well to have a husband who played football in high school and has a great appreciation for Friday night lights!  So this past week Friday, we decided to go to the local high school football game!  It was such a blast and it was just so fun to be there and people watch as well.  Looking at those youngsters made me realize how happy I am to be where I am in my life - holding the hand of the man I will spend the rest of my life with.

I highly suggest going to your local high school for a fun football game this fall.  They are so fun and just great times!  Go by yourself - go with your family - go with your friends!  Who cares!  It's the fall and it's football - what more is better than that!
At the high school football game this past Friday!
Happy Fall!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment