Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies


Hey all!

Sorry for the lack of posts last week -but Thanksgiving came so quickly I had no time to blog!

Now!  I am sitting here - just put our Christmas decorations up and thinking where has the time gone!  I can't believe it is already Christmas again!  This is crazy!

So this week, I will be blogging about Thanksgiving - but after that - it's winter and Christmas posts!

So the weekend before Thanksgiving, I was able to spend some time with both my in-laws and my family!

First up!  A little Clare and Sarah time!  My sister-in-law and I had a fun filled Saturday playing American Girls, having taco salads, and baking our first whoopie pies!  And what's the best whoopie pie to have at Thanksgiving time - PUMPKIN!  So I brought along the recipe from Brown Eyed Baker's recipe for Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!  Take a look at the recipe HERE.

They were these beautiful little pumpkin cakes made into sandwiches - absolutely delicious!!!

Take a look at the fun we had!


Yeah for Whoopie Pies!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment