Monday, November 26, 2012

Mom's Turkey Dinner

Ever since I was a little girl, I remember my mom always making a turkey/pre-Thanksgiving dinner for our family the Sunday before Thanksgiving.  My dad - LOVES- how my mom cooks a turkey!  Sometimes it falls on my birthday, but usually it is after my birthday - I can't remember the last time my birthday fell during the week of Thanksgiving but this year it did!  So this little Kaminski celebration is a little pre-Thanksgiving feast as well as a little birthday celebration!  Take a look at the pics below from the Sunday before Thanksgiving!

Also - a reason why our family always does this is because we love watching the Packers together!  Turkey + Packers = AWESOME!

 A beautifully carved turkey, my mom's dining room set up - yes there is ketchup on that table for me, and my red velvet birthday cake!  THANKS MOM!
This has to be one of my most favorite days during the year!  Thank you to my mom who always does this when she doesn't need to - such great food and great family to share it with!

Yeah for Turkey!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment