Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just Give it a Little Shake!

This year for Christmas - It's going to be a "pinteresty" Christmas in the Campillo household.  

I have found so many wonderful and creative ideas for the holidays!  I will be making a lot of posts about what I have been doing for the holidays from pinterest - but I can't divulge all of my secrets because some are for gifts for family and friends!

But I thought - this one I can share because it is such a fun and creative gift that anyone can do!  And since we haven't gotten any snow yet in Chicago - why not see it in a globe :)

I found this idea on pinterest and thought it would be a great idea for the younger individuals in my life (aka niece, nephew, and SILs).  I went to Martha Stewart's website for these directions on how to make your own snow globe.   Click HERE for the directions you will need to make your own snow globe.  NOTE:  I added glue to the jar when I sealed it after adding the water, glitter, and glycerin.  I used a q-tip to spread the glue around the jars edge. 

So I made a few of them (more than are showed below) but I think they turned out pretty well - what are your thoughts???
It's hard to see the glitter in the jar - but I promise it is there!  Silver and white!  Can't wait to see the little ones reactions to this gift this year - I know Keira is going to love it!
Yeah for Holiday Crafts!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment