Sunday, December 16, 2012

People Should Call It "The Busiest Time of the Year"

So!  Who feels as if the holidays are crazy busy???

Does anyone feel as stressed as I do???

Well... I think that happens with everyone this time of the year - but I have to say it is my favorite!

I'm sorry I was MIA last week - I was travelling and out of town for work...went to good old Texas :)  Busy time but very productive!

I have been doing so much this year for the holidays I don't know where to begin!  My last post was about Christmas music - so this one is going to be about Christmas movies, or Holiday Movies in general!

I love love love Christmas movies!  Over the past weekend, since this is my weekend to do Christmas at home, we have been watching a multitude of Christmas movies (minus the break we had to watch SNL's Christmas show and the Packers vs. Bears game (Go Pack!)).

We have watched all my favorite movies from "Home Alone," to "White Christmas."  I will have to say, my favorite older Christmas movie has to be "White Christmas."  I could watch that movie over and over and over again.  I remember when my sister and I were younger, we would sing the "Sisters" song for my mom so many times we all know it by heart.  My newer favorite has to be "Elf."  OMG is this not one of the funniest movies I have ever seen in my entire life!!!  I love it so much I could quote this movie too!

What is your favorite Christmas movie?   I would love to know!
"White Christmas" with the most amazing cast ever: Bing Crosby, Rosemary Clooney, Danny Kaye, and Vera-Ellen. Source: HERE
Yeah for Christmas Movies!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment