Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Soft Pretzels!

Hey Guys!

Sorry I have been MIA lately.  It has been pretty busy lately with life and work :)

The other weekend for the Packers game, I decided to try something new and fun.  When we were in St. Louis - I had the best pretzel roll ever!  So I told myself - I want to learn how to make soft pretzels!

Soooo I did and they turned out amazing :)  So so so good!  Even Zach asked for them this past weekend during the football games!


I got the recipe from Brown Eyed Baker.  Two things I changed from it is that 1)  I added the salt after I let the yeast sit for a little bit and foam - I added it with the flour.  And I used Hawaiian coarse salt - so so good :)  Let me know if you would like to know more information on Hawaiian salt.

Click HERE for the recipe.  What is great about this is not only is it good for parties - but I bet kids would love it too maybe while they are watching a movie - add some mustard or cheese sauce on the side - and you are set!

Happy Pretzel Making!
xo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment