Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Home Sweet Home...

As everyone can tell, I have been MIA the past month.  So much has been going on!  I know I missed my 1 year anniversary of my first blog post on Sarah's Tea Box.  But I think this post will make up for it.

So you ready for it - What have Zach and I been doing the past month?  Drum Roll please....

Source: HERE
It's official - Zach and I are moving to WI!  We are so excited and cannot wait to be living in WI! The big move will happen in April.  To us this is bittersweet.  We are so happy that we are able to be close to my family and see them and start a crazy adventure in WI, but we will miss our friends dearly in Chicago.  We won't be too far though :)  I'm sure there will be plenty of trips back and forth

I hope everyone had an amazing Valentine's Day and life hasn't been too crazy for you!

Thank you for your patience in my lack of blog posting!  But safe to say - I will be back to the grind now through our whole moving and packing process!  Sometimes (as I know for sure) moving is stressful.  So I am going to try and blog some not so stressful ways to pack and move!

In the meantime - GO PACK GO!

Yeah for WI!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment