Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Creamery

As I mentioned in my last post, I was introduced this past weekend to my friend Pam's new coffee and cupcake shop, The Creamery.  I love seeing the cupcake movement hitting the Green Bay area.  It's all over Chicago and I just love that I am going to be able to get cupcakes up in Green Bay too!

So the Creamery...It is just awesome!  It's a great spot to spend the afternoon sipping a nice chai latte or having some of their personal drip coffee!  The coffee comes from California from a coffee roaster known as Handsome Coffee Roasters.  And I don't drink much coffee anymore and if it is it is just decaf, but this coffee doesn't need cream or sugar - it is just made perfectly by itself.

Then pair your drink of choice with a delicious cupcake - whether it's the fire engine red or the chocolate stout or any other daily cupcake, I promise you they will rock!  If you aren't feeling a cupcake - how about a homemade granola yogurt parfait or a scone?!  It's all up to your taste that day!

Whether it is bright and early in the morning or in the early evening after a long day of work - take a stop at this coffee shop with character and relaxing appeal!  I promise you, you won't regret it!

Take a look at some of the pics of The Creamery and their yummy creations:

The beautiful interior of The Creamery!
The drip coffee process, latte art, chai latte, yogurt parfait, chocolate stout cupcake, and orange scone!
Kudos to Pam, her husband Chris, and Chris' brother Mugs for bringing a fun new hot spot to the NEW!  I am so happy for you guys!  Can't wait to be a regular :)  

Yeah for drip coffee!
xoxo Sarah


No comments :

Post a Comment