Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Up North 2013

At the End of July/Beginning of August, the fam went up north!

Let me tell you a little bit about the Kaminski family up north:

We have been doing this for years and years and years.  I have been going up north to Land O Lakes, WI since I was 9 months old.  My dad has been going up to the same place since he was a kid.  It has gone through different owners - but I owe know it as McPartlin's Resort on Lac Vieux Desert.  There are now 4 generations that have been going on the Kaminski family up north trip.  We do everything from mini golf, go karting, shopping, horseback riding, golfing, tubing, water skiing and most importantly, fishing.  This lake is a fishing lake - we fish for walleye and perch and at the end of vacation we always have a fish fry that my grandpa started doing a long time ago!  Now, my Uncle Bill is the one who does the fish fry, but grandpa is still there enjoying the fish fry!  Last year, we did not go because we went to MI with Zach's family, so it was so nice to be able to go up north with my family this year.  It is such a big tradition that it is hard to miss!

Here is a little glimpse of our up north trip!  Although it was a little cool, the weather was still beautiful!

Zach and I like to go get a sweatshirt while we are up north - this year's theme = white :)   Yeah for Eagle River Sweatshirts!
Yeah for Up North!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment