Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Baby Planning...

Hello everyone!

Happy New Year (21 days late!)!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

Life has been busy busy busy for Zachary and I.  And this year has been busy with...Baby Campillo!

Over the last few weeks we have been busy planning baby and are in complete baby mode.  Touring hospitals, interviews with daycares/nannies, interviews with pediatricians, registering, nursery planning...all that jazz!  So it has just been hard to get the energy to blog when all I do is go home and sleep!!  I should probably slow down - but won't get many more chances to get all this done :)

It is so exciting to be going through all this - a little overwhelming - but exciting too :)

Baby is doing great and so is mom.

One of the things that I have loved started planning is the nursery.  Ever since Kate Middleton walked out of the hospital with Prince George - I have been obsessed with the baby line Aden + Anais.  So what did I go do, yes I went out and bought the swaddling blankets that Prince George came out of the hospital in.  And yes, they are so cute!  The pattern is jungle jam which is perfect for a neutral setting for baby.


Aden + Anais makes a lot of different brands for Target and other other stores.  But this is the original - you can buy it from Nordstroms.  I got mine from Amazon - I found it the cheapest there.  But there are a lot of great patterns are available!  Click HERE to go to the Aden + Anais website to take a look at all their fabulous finds!  I also got the bibs as well at a little boutique in MI over Thanksgiving when we were visiting the in laws.  

If you haven't seen it - here is a picture of Prince George in the birdie blanket of the Jungle Jam set. 

Source: HERE
I know I know - crying baby :(!

Now back to the nursery...we are doing a gray and white theme - with emphasis on the phrase "Keep Calm and Carry On."  I want the nursery to be as calming as possible!  I will start taking pictures as I start developing it!

I hope you all have a wonderful night!

Yeah for baby planning!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment