Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Recap of the Holidays...

I know this is really late but here is a recap of the Christmas and New Years Holidays!

A week before Christmas, my mom, sister, and I had a girls weekend of cookie baking and gift making!  We made a TON of cookies and also made bookmark gifts out of paint samples and homemade tile coasters!

Take a look below at the fun pictures we took!

Pics aren't the best - they are from my phone, but my mom got us the cutest aprons!  And you should have seen all the sugar cookies we made/decorated.  You can also see a glimpse of our coasters and bookmarks. 
I don't have any pictures from actual Christmas, but it was very nice to be in WI for Christmas.  I haven't been home for Christmas in a long time!  For New Years, we went down to Chicago to visit with some of our bestest friends!  It was such a blast and so much fun!  We saw Morgan and Conor's new home and it was nice to spend quality time with friends!  Below is a pic of Zachary and I before we went out to dinner with Morgan and Conor for New Years Eve at this DELICIOUS Mexican restaurant in Geneva - Bien Trucha!

Baby is at 20 weeks here!

Yeah for holidays!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment