Thursday, March 13, 2014

Campillo Family Shower

A couple weekends ago, Zach and I celebrated a baby shower for Baby Campillo back where it all began in Chicagoland.  Thank you to Zachary's family and our friends for hosting such a beautiful tea party shower!  We were overwhelmed with the kindness and generosity that everyone showed us.   It was so wonderful seeing our family and friends that we have not seen since we moved!  Thank you so much - we love you all!

Here are some pics!
The grandmas to be and me, some of the chocolate covered strawberries, my mom and I, some of my bestest friends from Chicago and me, the table arrangements with "Advice for Mum" cards, the Aunts-to-be and Me, the favors - tea bags and tea cups, and Zachary's only appearance at the shower at the end with cousin Caroline!
Yeah for friends and family!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment