Friday, February 17, 2012

The Movies...

Hello all!

I am going to start off this post with my a quote from my idol, Audrey Hepburn:

"Everything I learned, I learned from the movies."

This weekend, Zachary and I are celebrating Valentine's Day and plan on spending a lot of our time watching movies which is one of my most favorite things to do.  It was one of our favorite dates to go on!  I love going to the movies.  
This weekend we plan on watching the following movies:

1) In Time -with Amanda Seyfried and JT himself.  We got this gift as a little Valentine's Day gift from my mom, dad, and Kate.  I am excited to see it - looks like a great SyFy thriller!

2) Breaking Dawn Part I - Yeah this one is all me :)

3) An Affair to Remember - A great old classic we are watching tomorrow night when we celebrate Valentine's Day!

4) Birds - Yes the Alfred Hitchcock thriller I have yet to see and have been putting off - Zachary recorded it OnDemand so we are going to watch it...I will let you know how that one goes!

What kind of movies does everyone like to see?  Have you seen any good ones lately?  And good new ones or classics?

I want to know - so comment and let me know :)

Have a great Friday everyone!
xoxo Sarah


No comments :

Post a Comment