Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gnocchi stuffed with Gorgonzola Cheese

Last Sunday on our way home from Church downtown, Zachary and I stopped at the Italian grocery store called Bari.   It is located 5 minutes from St. John's downtown in Chicago.  They have some of the best Italian food products I have ever seen.  So I decided to pick up some items to make dinner this week.

Since Zachary and I both work, dinner sometimes gets late by the time we get home.  But!  With these simple items picked up from the store, I was able to make Gnocchi stuffed with Gorgonzola Cheese with a Marinara and Sun-dried Tomato Sauce. 
I picked up some frozen gnocchi and homemade Bari marinara sauce as well as some fresh sun-dried tomatoes.  It took me about 15 minutes to put together the sauce and pasta.  It turned out to be such a filling dish - I am actually able to bring some for lunch to work tomorrow since there was no meat in the sauce!  When in a rush, this is a great meal.  


Salud!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment