Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stonewall Kitchen

When I was in Geneva last Friday, I came across an amazing company called "Stonewall Kitchen."

Stonewall Kitchen is what Ina Garten uses in her home for kitchen and dining items.

We had the chance to try all these different types of dips and relishes!  I came away with two of the ones I tried - a Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip and a Farmhouse Relish.
 I am not a big fan of mustard - but this Mustard Dip was DELICIOUS!  And for the Farmhouse Relish - you add 8 oz. Cream Cheese and 1/4 cup of the relish and it becomes one of the best appetizer dips I have ever had!  It's sweet but spicy like a salsa at the same time.  

You can purchase either of these Stonewall Kitchen's website.  They also have amazing home and kitchen items!  I am so happy I found this!  Definitely going to be using this for a gifts website :)

Yeah for pretzels!
xoxo Sarah



No comments :

Post a Comment