Thursday, March 22, 2012

WE ARE...MARQUETTE!

Ok, so I know I am a graduate from St. Norbert, but there are two teams that I was raised on to love more than any other sports teams in the World - The Green Bay Packers and the Marquette Golden Eagles.

Tonight, Marquette plays in the Sweet Sixteen hopefully making to the Elite Eight Dance.  Just wanted to show some Marquette pride and root for my fav college basketball team.

Some fun Kaminski-Marquette facts:

  •  My Dad is a graduate of Marquette
  •  My Uncle is a graduate of Marquette
  •  My Brother-in-law is a graduate of Marquette
  • My Sister is currently getting her MBA from Marquette
  • My Cousin is currently getting his Law Degree at Marquette
  • Zachary and I were married at Marquette's Cathedral - Church of the Gesu
  • I was made an honorary Alumna to be married at Marquette
  • My dad and uncle have season tickets to the basketball games
  • My dad, sister and I saw Dwayne Wade play his last game at home before he went to the NBA
  • My sister and I rushed the court after they one their division - the year they made it to the final four - and we had to leave the court because my sister got elbowed in the head by a player

Therefore!  We are definitely a Marquette family!


SOURCE: HERE

We are...Marquette!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment