Thursday, May 10, 2012

Library Time!

Hello All!!!

I just have to gush about the last two books I have read!  They were wonderful reads!!!!

First off, I finished The House I Loved by Tatiana De Rosnay.  I finished it in like 3 days!  It was so good.  At first it is a little hard to get started because of the French dictation in it.  But!  you keep reading and reading and reading and get engulfed in this wonderful book.  I can't give any clues away but you have to read it TO THE END!  I promise you won't be disappointed. ( Just to recap:  This is the book about the Parisian widow writing her deceased husband a letter about all the modernization changes going on in Paris in the mid/late 1800s).

Second book, I just finished last night.  I am going though Downton Abbey withdrawal and this was the perfect book to get me back into the swing of British Aristocracy!  Wow was this book wonderful!!!!  The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin is a wonderful book about a wealthy American heiress who marries a Duke in Lulworth, England.  And the story begins!!!  So much scandal and romance and curiosity and mystery behind it all.  This is book a little longer but my oh my does it fly once you get into it!  I recommend this book to anyone who loves a good scandalous story!!!  I literally gasped at the end of it - ask Zachary he was right next to me!  So good!

Now onto the Bridal Quartet series by Nora Roberts!!!!  Wish me luck!

Keep Reading!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment