Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Little Sangria Will Make the Heart Grow Fonder

Hello All!

Happy Thursday!

So this past Saturday, after our wonderful gardening extravaganza, Zachary took me on a date.  Yes, even though we are married, we feel dates are still very important.  Every day is a date for me with how Zachary cooks homemade dinners every evening - I know I need to post more of those pics!

So anywho, Zachary and I went to Tango in Naperville to enjoy their roof top patio - as it was perfect and 80-90 degrees out all weekend!  Even though it took A WHILE for us to be seated - we were in good company with each other and enjoyed ourselves. 

One of the things that kept us company while we were waiting to be seated was an amazing pitcher of fresh Sangria!  I don't know how they did it, but they made the entire pitcher right in front of us.  I just had to snap a picture of it with my BlackBerry.  Take a look below -wooden stick and everything!

Red Wine Sangria from Tango
When we finally got seated, we ordered a scallop tapa and beef carpaccio tapa, followed by steaks!  Zachary got the world's longest skirt steak!  The food was delicious!

Just thought I'd share about this great little find!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment