Friday, July 20, 2012

Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake

Happy Friday ya'll!

I thought I would end the week on a yummy dessert!  Zachary LOVES cheesecake!  So the other night, I thought I would make a fun spin on a cheesecake for him.  I LOVE blueberries - so I found a recipe to mix the two!

Side note:  This recipe I found in a "Food and Family" magazine from Kraft.  My mom has all of these "Food and Family" magazines at her house!  She used to get them all the time, and I would rummage through them the moment they came in the mail!  I love this magazine and I hope to one day own a subscription to it myself!  If you want to check it out - go to Kraft Recipes HERE.  I know Zachary is a self-taught chef, but this website and these recipes really help when I want to cook dinner - American style with some twists sometimes :)  It's an easy way to learn how to cook and then be able to spread your wings and try some new stuff on your own!  I have also made their Bruschetta Chicken Bake and Zachary loved it!  I forgot to take pics of it but you can search for it on the website!

Ok back to my dessert!  Click HERE for the recipe - it is super delicious and I used a lot more blueberry puree than required because I love blueberries so much!  Also - you don't have to use Kraft products!  This is just a base for it - so I used generic cream cheese rather than Philadelphia!  Take a look below at this fun dessert!  Plus - a little sprig of our mint from our slowly drying up garden because of the drought! YIKES!

YUMMY!!!!!!!
Happy Cheesecake Making!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment