Thursday, July 19, 2012

Skinny Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore

Monday, I made a new dinner!  I have been trying out some new recipes I am really excited about!

I was able to make this in a crock pot, and I got the recipe from one of my favorite food blogs - Skinny Taste Blog.

Take a look at the recipe HERE.  I made some changes below:
1) I used fresh crushed tomatoes instead of canned/
2) I used fettuccine corn pasta and put some butter on the pasta in the pot and covered the pasta in chopped parsley.
3) Use more salt than you think.
4) I topped with Parmesan and basil!

Take a look at how it turned out - so easy!  Just leave it in the crock pot and go!  Wonderful wonderful invention a crock pot is you know?  What are some of your favorite crock pot recipes?


Happy Crock Pot Cooking!!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment