Friday, August 17, 2012

Final Wedding of the Summer!

Hey Ya'll!  We did it!  We made it with crazy wedding madness!  The last wedding we went to was my cousin's Liz.  She was just beautiful!  Liz and Justin - I have known for many years - have been dating since high school and are now down in Texas living their lives down South!  Although we miss them terribly up her in the north, I couldn't be more proud that she is living her life beautifully and with a wonderful friend and companion!  Take a look at the pictures below!

Congrats Liz and Justin - best wishes to you!  We love you - xoxo Sarah and Zachary
At the Rehearsal Dinner
Getting ready in the morning..... :)
Before and After the wedding...I was in the wedding so I didn't get any pictures during it!
Doing the professional picture thing...

















At the Reception...
BEST WISHES!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment