Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer's almost gone...

Can you believe it?!

Summer is almost gone!  I can't believe how fast this summer went.  Sorry for the lack of posts the last month - but we have been so busy with weddings, family, and fun!  I am so happy that I am able to share with you a little door into our lives.

What has been your favorite activity this past summer?  Our's might still be coming up because we are headed to MI Friday after work for 8 days.  We are so excited - so I won't be able to post anything next week so I wanted to give you all a heads up.  I haven't been to Glen Arbor in 4 years - and I am so excited to be going this year - the wineries, the lake, the cherries - so yummy!

Zachary and I in Glen Arbor, August 2008,
I hope the weather is just as beautiful and the sunsets just as gorgeous   

I hope you all have a great last couple of weeks of summer - I will be posting don't worry!  I'm sure I will have a ton to post when we get back from MI!

Tell me about your summers!  I can't wait to hear!

Happy Summer!
xoxo Sarah

1 comment :