Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year, we celebrate Thanksgiving with Zach's family.  It was very nice and the food is always amazing!  We had to go around the table and say what we were thankful for so I will share with you what I said:

I am thankful for my husband and for family especially my family who is up in WI.  I am also thankful for the job I have, the food at the table, and the warmth of a home!

So Cheers - and I hope you all had a wonderful wonderful Thanksgiving - with a lot of Turkey and a lot of love/family!
The beautiful turkey, the Foosball tourney, the table, Zach's cousin Cathleen and I wearing red pants, Clare with her huge drumstick, Zach's cousins the other Sarah Campillo and Jess, and my name card that the girls made last year (Zach started the tradition of making name cards when he was 3 years old!)
The dessert pies!  Harvest pie, pumpkin pie, and chocolate cream pie!  Sophia, Clare and Cathleen made the pies for Thanksgiving this year - they were delicious!
Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment