Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What I Have Been Loving Lately...

Ok so lately, I have been loving a few things in my life, and I just wanted to share:

1) Zach (my husband) - I love Zachary all the time, but over the last couple weeks he has been such a trooper.  He has gone to all these appts for daycare and has rearranged all of our bedroom furniture in two three bedrooms to get ready to start the nursery.  I don't know where I would be without him!

2) This recipe from Ina Garten - Roasted Sausage and Grapes.  I forgot to take a picture, but I made this this past weekend for Zachary and I and it was so easy and such a beautiful rustic Italian dish.  I also shrunk the recipe down just for the two of us.  We served it with a side of risotto.  It was delicious.

3) Lately, I have been loving renting movies from the movie store.  I know it is more and more popular for Netflix and the internet and other streaming ways of movies, that movie chains like Blockbuster are no more.  But there is video store not far from Zachary and I, and we love watching movies from there on Friday nights.  It has become a little bit of a tradition for us.  This past weekend, we rented the original "Barefoot Contessa" with actor Humphrey Bogart and actress Ava Gardner  So cool to see where the name really comes from!

4) I also am loving THIS nail polish!  It dries so crazy looking!  It is very cool :)  It is OPI's - It's Frosty Outside Liquid Sand Nail Polish.  Since my nails have been growing like crazy, I try to make them look nice!

Source: HERE

This is what I have been loving lately!  Have you been loving something specific lately?  I would love to hear about it!

Yeah for loving things!
xoxo Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment